Hi, I’ve just started trying to draw art digitally and would like some advice and constructive criticism based on this drawing of my roblox avatar:

Please be honest as much as possible, I would love to improve! Also any general tips for drawing digitally would be appreciated since I am very new to this.

Thanks in advance :revolving_hearts:

19 Likes

I have no comments. It’s really really cute and amazing!!! I really like the fact that you made those “clothes” movement. It makes your drawing even more realistic and gives it a great look. Keep up the fantastic work! I’m sure whoever you made that to will be really happy to see that. :fire:

3 Likes

I really like them both, But I really like the second one!

Keep up the good work!:heart:

2 Likes

Your style is cute! I can’t give any tips on anatomy because you developed your own style, but for the coloring I suggest having a set lighting (I’ll tell you that I have struggled on this haha). It looks flat, and the lighting is all over the place. Example: the hair has highlights in all different areas, but the clothes look as if the lighting in infront of the character. The lineart looks messy too (it’ll improve as you practice more). I see that she’s missing eyebrows, and a nose? (nose prob wouldn’t matter, like I said, it’s your artstyle) Overall, this is pretty good for a first try! I wish you goodluck, and hope to see improvement haha :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Thanks, this really helps a lot :heart:
And yeah, I noticed about the eyebrows when I was almost finished and just honestly wasn’t sure how to draw them in this style lol, I will try to practice more.

1 Like

Too godly for the beggining. Keep up with the good work!

2 Likes

I’ve nothing to say… it’s too good. You did a very good job, especially the hair and the clothes, the details are amazing. If you really need a suggestion, I can suggest you to add something in the background to make it better.

1 Like

Thank you!
I was unsure of what to do for the background, do you have any suggestions? If not that’s okay, thank you for the comment :two_hearts:

Maybe adding some dark purple symbols, like swirls, shapes etc. It depends on you actually…

My fashion sense sucked btw

1 Like

Looks great! I cant find anything wrong.

1 Like

Hello. This is amazing. If you’re comissions are opened, please reply and tell me. I’m interested in ordering from you. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi, thank you so much for showing interest! x
However, I’m not sure about doing commissions yet since I’m still very inexperienced with digital art. Maybe soon once I’ve developed my skills more I will consider :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I would never in a billion years make what you made. Its creative and very cool!

1 Like