Feedback about a new game

You still have 10,000 Robux? Or now you have more/less?

Still only 10k but it is not worth, we should gain more

With 10k, I think you can sponsorise and get almost 20 players currently during you’re sponsoring (scale for if the game have currently 0 players)

In terms of game design, the game seems to be built really well. I’m not a builder so I can’t go into depth on the aspect of how well built it is, however it is very visually appealing. Would def give a 10/10 in my opinion on that.

In terms of the UI, it’s nice, but I feel like it could be designed just a tiny bit better. There were a few things that were stretched out of me or I had a struggle as a first time player navigating. Keep in mind this could be due to my resolution, in which case you can disregard this. Also keep in mind that to be quite honest, the average player wont care that much about small things like that. I’d personally give a 8/10.

In terms of gameplay, I was unable to play the game because I was the only one in the server. I think a nice touch would be something telling the player that they can’t play the game because they need more players (maybe encourage them to invite there friends)

Overall in my opinion from the aspects I saw I see no reason why your game couldn’t push 100-120 players with the correct marketing and beyond! It seems like you focused well on monetization which is great! Maybe a few more gamepasses wouldn’t hurt (although that might just be my simulator / tycoon background talking, I usually try and get at least 5-11 gamepasses with differing price ranges so players who are looking to spend a little, a mediocre amount and a lot all have options).

I know this wasn’t your question but speaking of 10k robux you have for advertising, you could go a few routes with that. Usually I try to have a budget of 10-60k for sponsors, after a certain amount of time the game is usually able to bring in at least a decent amount of players without ads. If you were to do 5-7k you could probably see 9-16 players in the game at all times, and then take the money you make from that and the rest and spend it on more sponsors equally to secure your position in the algorithm!

1 Like

Wow, it was such a huge review. I really appreciate your time spent on testing our game. We will try to add a few gamepasses and sponsor this game. We have 10k robux only, how would you spend it? All one day or it should be divided for a few days?

1 Like

Well it usually depends on how confident you are in the project but I try to always spread it out over a couple days, usually the algorithm picks up on that a little bit more than just a 1 day sponsor!

1 Like