FEEDBACK about my Gfx!

hi! im new in this Community, and i want some feedback about my recent gfx! advice are welcome​:heart::heart:

17 Likes

I really like the bottom one! The only thing I see that could be changed possibly is that it seems like there’s these dot or like a transparent static effect onto the image which I’d remove. The top few have characters that look a bit too shiny and maybe transparent which I’d change, but overall it’s good!

6 Likes

thankss for the advice! ill take it for my nre gfx’s!

2 Likes

The 1st GFX looks you forgot to take off the plastic wrapping.

• Lower the roughness on your GFX.

• Use Cycles to get crispy lighting (Do not use cycles if you pc is a potato).

• If you are using cycles turn on denoising data go to compositing press ‘Shift+A’ type denoise connect noisy image and noisy normal.

• 2 things you can do to make your image quality better (also don’t do this if pc potato) turn up your sampling rate 200-300 for a clean image, go for a 4K render so it’s harder to zoom in and see each pixels.

Edit: Rendering things in cycles runs fine if you have a GTX 500 series and above.

That’s all the things I found. :+1:

3 Likes

Here’s some texture sites if you need to texture some of your objects. ↓

That’s all the Good ones I know.

1 Like

I really like all of them. The top one is my favorite.

2 Likes

They all look good! except the top one looks like you tried to make a mirror my turning the IOR all the way up on a glass BDSF

3 Likes

ohh thanksss!! wow i didn’t realize that!

1 Like

i was trying to make my avatar looking like glossy idk lol

1 Like

Wooooow, no comments, that’s… incredible
11/10

1 Like

looks very nice, I like the effects on the last one, try to play with lighting and textures. the first one needs a bit more lightning & some work on the glossy texture. other than that, you’re doing well!

1 Like

Same, the top one is my favourite.

Would give it 10/10.

2 Likes

The first one looks a bit too shiny - still good though

The others are really good too. Keep goin!

2 Likes

The water in the second render looks way too reflective, it’s almost like a lake of organic mercury. I suggest turning the roughness higher and adding less metallic and specular.

The first render has similar problems. The character is way too reflective, almost like Terminator T1000. Same as before, I suggest turning the metallic and specular lower.

The third render has a good “story” behind it, but the actual quality and overall appearance isn’t the greatest, I suggest adding more after effects and visual effects for a higher quality final render.

Looks really good! but on the first one it’s a bit too reflective!

1 Like

So is the classic gtx 1660 ti good enough? :wink:

3 Likes