Feedback about my GFX

Police vs Thief Arrestation

I’ve been doing GFX for a while, and I’m trying to do all kinds of GFX to improve myself, so I just finished a GFX and any feedback would help.

5 Likes

I think making all the police’s poses the same makes it kinda repetitive. You can try changing the poses of each police. And other than that, this looks really good! You should also try improving your lighting skills.

3 Likes

should’ve added red & blue siren lights and uh… cops should look directly at the person.

1 Like

Not bad, I think u seems to be a beginner, I have some feedbacks for it ^^
For the first character try to make your poses little curved instead of straight like you know little bit of bending, , would recommend to use rigs, for the cops it their head should face themselves not all of them, and they should get little close instead of placing them far, also check some references for the post, there are many, and your lighting must be maintained, I have a effect pack which is 100% free, of you want I can give u one, so that u can get lots of effects which helps u to improve your lightings and shades, also when u are using a rig make sure to decrease the roughness, I think you will understand slowly, also check tutorials in YouTube, for me I don’t have Photoshop and I only use Ibis paint on mobile for GFX, but photopea is fine as well, if you can’t purchase it :slight_smile:
Overall the background is fine, make sure to also add smoke in below, like on the ground, and for the traffic lights u can search some lights on Google, would help you,
If you didn’t understand any of them lmk, because my screen is glitching which my screen’s display is half broken, also good luck on your improvement!