Feedback about my SCP Hallway!

Hello, I’m a Builder, where just Me, I’m creating an SCP Content Experience, I’m humbly asking for Feedback on my hallway!

Hallway [1]

Hallway [2]

11 Likes

This looks good!
I don’t see any need to make it any better.
Whilst it’s tempting to spend a long time making things the best we can, it’s often best to settle for “good enough” until someone begins to complain about it!

ps: i’ve been developing an scp roleplay game for the past 7 years, trust me on this!

2 Likes

-Thank you for your attention, well, I’m now focusing on the construction, what worries me most are scripts and so on… [if you understand me]

1 Like

Programming is a difficult one. Fortunately, Roblox is great for learning programming with its industry-leading documentation. I dare say it’s the best out of any game engine. Unity’s documentation is inconsistent and often lacking, Unreal Engine’s is nigh non-existent and Godot… well, I’m not sure, but Roblox is remarkable in this regard.

Lua is just about the simplest programming language you could learn. Or you could get someone to do the programming for you.

1 Like

This SCP hallway looks good! Nice job on it!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, the plan before was with some columns, along with the ceiling columns, but I decided to remove them.

The color and materials look too bland. I suggest you use more materials and different colors other than just gray. Maybe adding pipes and metal supports will help.Wires for the lights make it better too.

1 Like

1 Like

hey man wanted to talk to you about something do you have discord or twitter?

Hello, Ye i have discord, but, i can’t voice chat, normal chat i can.

Yeah normal chat whats your discord? I think I added you though

1 Like

Unfortunately, for reasons that I don’t know what happened, my Roblox studio, my interface only shows name and values, while nothing works, I can’t play my experience or anything related, I will try to take a screenshot of what happened, while, try to help me please!

I added you. Respond! (Extra cahracterrs

1 Like