Feedback about Test Game

Hey there! So, me and my friend decided to make a sort of “Test Game” with movement and such. It’s kind of our first time making a pvp game that’s not just made because we got bored.

Anyway, we’d like to hear some feedback on our “first” pvp game and to be honest, it’s not our “first” pvp game since we made one before because we were bored.

we’d like to hear some feedback on how we could improve/rework the systems (movement system etc.), we’d love to actually polish this game and make a decent game.

I know this game currently is bad and that’s why we’ve come for feedback!

(and yes, we are using swordphin123’s Raycast Hitbox v4)

Test Game

Thanks! :smiley:

1 Like

Overall, the animations are pretty good but I feel like I don’t do enough damage. (Unless the dummies are supposed to be super bulky)

The only issue I see is with the UI. It definitely has some room for improvement. Maybe the UI be large enough to fit all of the text, and changing up some colors. It’s a little bland but it’s not the worst, it could just be better in a few ways. c;

Also, instead of having the “1” change colors when equipping and un-equipping, maybe have the whole UI go to a grey and tone the blue to a darker tone instead.

Either way, it’s pretty good! Nice job!

1 Like

yes, the dummies are not supposed to die instantly in 10 hits, so we gave them a bit more health than usual.

ah, i see thanks!

Thank you! :blush: