Feedback and commission requests on avatar art

Basically I wanted to get feedback on my avatar art.
I also wanted to get into doing avatar art commissions as well.

Here’s the picture of the avatar:

Here’s the art:

-The avatar was pretty simple so I wanted to add a few extra things to it.
This took be about 2 hours to finish.

-I’m Currently doing commissions for just 2$ IF it’s just avatar art. If you’re asking for a game thumbnail to be done I’d do it for 5$ or less.

-prices are negotiable

So please let me know what you think about my art and what I can do to improve.

6 Likes

That is pretty good for $2

You maybe could improve on making the scribbles look less like scribbles. Idk if thats the style though

Other than that, I would buy it

2 Likes

Thank you for your feedback! If your talking about the white outlines, face and the other effects then yes that is the style.

that is really good , the only problem is your pricing
never seen somebody work for 1$ an hour (worse than mcdonalds?) , its no big deal if you’re an amature but i really can’t say that about you , but if you’re doing that to bring more potential costumers then i guess that’s a way to do things.
but you still gotta work on pricing : )

1 Like

Thank you! And I’ll make sure to work on better pricing once I start to get more costumers

1 Like

This avatar art looks good, nice job on it! If you want, and don’t already, you should post your art on other social media to gain attention and get noticed, this helps get customers. The pricing seems pretty low for such good art, but at the same time, it’s good since you have the ability to get more customers at once because it’s so low which equals more money at once.

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! I’ll makes sure to start advertising my art.

Love it! However since this is a black and white character it is harder to tell apart from the background… IDK how you would solve but the eye is naturally attracted to white, which is a reason Bill Watterson stopped doing Tracer Bullet Calvin and Hobbes stories, they were just hard to read. You eye just jumps ahead to the last panel here before you can take in the first ones.