Feedback and Ideas On Chest Build

Hi there, what could be added to my build? Also, what kind of structure/ building should I make to go with the wooden chest? Thanks

3 Likes

It looks amazing! Very detailed and we all appreciate the effort you made to make this look amazing!

2 Likes

Lovely build, It looks a bit plain though. I would suggest adding a “sculpture” or something like that. Give your build a backstory. Answer the question “Why is there a chest there” through building.

Hope this helped!
Happy Developing!

1 Like

Looks neat! I suggest for detail like what @MrDurpyy said. :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello.
It looks pretty good but I would suggest what @MrDurpyy suggested. As if I were you you should add some scenery like landscape.

Other than that, good job. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fantastic build but I would like to point out a few things.
Maybe try adding more of a wooden texture if your going in that style, if not keep up the smoothplastic material! Maybe add more things around it to give the chest more significance. Overall, it looks nice, keep up the good work.

1 Like

It actually depends on the theme and style of your game if your going for a simulator theme maybe have it hidden in a cave?

I would recommend something more like in a cave normally I don’t see treasure chests inside a structure building from what I understand they’re also mainly found on islands something like that could work, however. I would recommend throwing a few objects on the wall such as trees or vegetation objects something like that could work since there’s not a lot information in your post there’s not a lot that.

I could suggest maybe making the building look more appealing and interesting at the start it looks a little basic consider throwing a few details to the pillars in the real world they’re not just placed as regular poles adding some sort of the design could improve the overall feel.

1 Like