Feedback and Suggestions for Samurai Game!

The game 2 friends and I are working on is a katana fighting/samurai game set in feudal japan. It’s a game focused on combat with different mechanics, such as blocking, parrying and rolling. There are also three NPCs currently which you can talk to. (Shop system does not have skins right now!) The gameplay loop is basically: Explore the map, Get petals (through killing other players or doing quests), and then spending the petals on cooler skins for your weapon.

Try it out here: SENSOU

Looking for more feedback and suggestions for the game!

Hi there!
Your game is awesome! Only two things: first, if shift lock is on, it breaks dialog. Second one: when you try to climb rocks without jumping, some of them behave like walls.

By breaks, do you mean that you can’t press the buttons? The solution for that is simply to turn off shift lock!

Also, some rocks behave as walls as they are actual invisible barriers which prevents the player from going too far out, to keep players in one spot.

I do apologise for lag

https://gyazo.com/230c22e46f9dcf0125f1762629b5cc5c

thanks for the report! will fix immediately

Even when you turn off shift lock while talking, cursor freezes in one position, so basically it’s impossible to be able leave dialog if you accidentally had shift lock on.

I mean rocks in the middle of the map. You have to rotate your character to be able get on them.

It’s good! But the walk animation is dead without the katana…

And also, how did you make the logo?

game not good :nerd_face: :nerd_face: 0.8 bobux the game is not developed too big toolbox model and also it’s so good

Oh, okay. About the rocks, looks like our mapper had the MaxSlopeAngle too low, I’ll ask them to fix that soon!

What do you mean by the walk animation is dead without the katana?

The logo was made by a friend, got no idea how they did it.

Struggling to understand whether you like the game or not…

The walk animation, it’s not gonna play without the katana

Too bad this post is getting taken down by roblox “enagement” team

Better remove that end there

Also, theres a new update? Game just got updated.

Yep! Make sure to join the discord to follow development, it’s in the social links of the game. Also, that’s another dev’s work, and he doesn’t seem to be fixing it, so I guess I will.