Feedback and tips for my GFX please

I recommend making the tree logo look a bit less transparent, try adding some sort of glow to it, it blends in with the background currently and it doesn’t stand out.

Firstly, I really like your GFX, it’s nice, clean, and shows fantastic potential! However I do have a few tips.

Number one, and I believe someone mentioned it before, the particles floating in front of the character aren’t very necessary and from a viewers perspective it may seem like an unintentional rendering error.

Secondly, it seems like your samples are a little too low for this render which is causing it to have a sort of fuzzier look. I’d suggest increasing the sample size so you can reduce those pesky pixels and make your ad even cleaner than it already is.
Thirdly, I’ll reiterate what others have said. The background doesn’t exactly fit the context of the advertisement. Also, just a small nitpick, the lighting of the 2d image doesn’t match the charater’s lightning. You can look into HDRIs which is an easy method to create realistic lighting that matches a certain environment. Additionally, as others have said, you can also make the text a bit easier to read seeing as it blends in with the grey of the mountain. If you want the text to stay that color for whatever reason you can apply an outline or drop shadow to make it stick out a bit more.

Fourth, and this is more of a suggestion than a critique, you can try to hide the character’s legs by cropping them out. The reason I say this is because your character isn’t rendered into a 3D scene so there’s no ground for the legs to rest upon. Therefore they’re kind of a dead giveaway that you just have an image background. So it’d be more visually appealing and help the 3d render and 2d image blend together more seamlessly.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback guys! I’ll try everything you suggested and probably post it to see if I had made some progress.