[FEEDBACK] Armored Vest

Can i please have feedback on this vest im doing for a commission he is paying 200 robux for this.

Reference:

10 Likes

Very cool, the top parts by the shoulders look a little choppy though.

1 Like

He specifically said the upper torso only so i hope that is what he meant

1 Like

It looks very nice. I’d say that the torso can be improved by adding stripes like the ones found on the reference. However, I like it. :+1:

2 Likes

Do you think its worth the 200 robux hes paying for it?

1 Like

I think the chestplates should be a bit wider and come closer to reaching the middle. image
In the reference there is basically just a buckle attaching the two of them, but in the model there is nearly enough room to fit another chest plate between the two. Also I would rework the topology because the shading is a bit weird.

2 Likes

i think the shading is just a bit weird because a shade smoothed it and its using evee render instead of cycles in cycles it looks much better, ill make them wider too

1 Like

does it look better ive made the chest plates bigger?

1 Like

Looks much better in my opinion, but keep playing with it until you like it.

1 Like

i like it i just want to make sure im not ripping him off

1 Like

Greetings. My apologies for not replying a bit sooner. I might pay a bit more than R$200, as the detail isn’t really bad. I’d say that it’s worth more than R$200. Also, how are you doing?..

Hi thanks for the reply, what do you mean by how am I doing, like how far I’ve got into work?

I am using blender to do them if that’s what you mean

Greetings. Perhaps I wasn’t clear… I was asking, “how has your day been?”

Ah, that’s quite nice. Well, how are you doing?.. :smile:

My days are mostly all meh because I have depression and anxiety so… yeah

Oh, well I hope you do well. Do you have discord by any chance?..

I do 1 minute I’ll dm you it on forum

Awesome! That is completely awesome, Honestly that could be worth more then 200 robux maybe up to 300?

1 Like

That’s cool well the guy really likes it so that was good :slight_smile:

How long did it take you to make?