Feedback || Avatar Drawing

Hello everyone, how are you doing?

I’ve recently got into avatar drawings, and drew my avatar as a first. Anything I should change? (I use Autodesk Sketchbook and an Apple Pencil.)

All feedback is welcomed! :happy3:

15 Likes

They looks quite nice. Maybe try vector for a smoother design?

I never use this word, but that’s a cute drawing. I like it, sometimes simple is great! this is a perfect example, there are some small imperfections with the lines in places that could be straighter or cleaned up. But beyond that i like your style

1 Like

This is really cute! Here are a few minor edits that you can do:
The glasses aren’t really proportionate, I don’t know if you intended for one eye to be bigger than the other, but I think it’ll look better if they were the same size.
On the hat part, you should make the brim of the hat rounder, as it looks like the brim is concave.
For the antlers, perhaps make them both sticking out in the front of the hat, or both of them be on the back of it. Your head is facing the front, but the antlers look as if they’re rotated towards somewhere.
Also, the shadows aren’t correct. On your body, the shadows are on the right, so that means the lighting is on the left. Yet, on your hat, the shadow is on the left.

That’s about it I guess, except for cleaning up your lineart a bit.

5 Likes

I’m stumbling apon this now, sorry for being late haha.
I recommend using ProCreate if you feel you are going to get good at drawing characters, it’s 10$ on the app store but definitely worth it if you use an Apple Pencil.\

I myself use an apple pencil with ProCreate and find that it is an amazing program.

cute love that mouth, but the glasses, since the lenses are transparent, they shouldn’t be white, they should be your skin colour

Cool drawing. You have done really well with the scaling, I don’t often see people manage to scale the parts of the body and/or the accessories, but you’ve done really well. The background also fits nicely with the colour scheme. Good job.

This is amazing. Is your orders opened? I’m looking foward to buying one. Here are my contacts;
Discord: ! Daniel.#9505
ROBLOX: Dxiien

• Dxiien

I am currently open! I’m ink#8185 on Discord. :happy2:
I’ve shot you a friend request!

I have messaged you on Discord.

His work is amazing. I just ordered from him. It took him around 1-2 days. It is so good.