[Feedback] Bedroom Build

Hello everyone. I have been working on a suburban bedroom. Please tell me how I did. Remember, this is just the bedroom. Also, if you want the model or the furniture, it will be listed below.

1 Like

You could add tons of more details into the room. in my opinion.

Please elaborate. Thanks for the feedback.

Hm, maybe like change some of the textures up? All I really see is wood and tiles. Maybe add a carpet? You could also add a mirror onto the dresser. And I can’t really tell what texture the roof is, maybe change that. Lastly, add some frames to the windows.

Hello! Personally I think the build is ok. It could have been better. Some things that could add more detail/ things to change : i personally thing the textures on the walls and ceiling dont look good. I would change those to a different texture or just leave them blank. Secondly i feel like the desk it WAY to tall compared to the bed and chair. Thirdly I would change up the colors for the stool, cabinet, desk and pot. They look to similar.

1 Like

I agree with the desk size on this, and the colors.

Yeah. I get it now. I could add some paintings and stuff. Do you know a plugin that has textures in it? I could barely find any good textures in the library.

This room is overly undersized whilst other parts are overly over-sized. Not much else can be said beside what has been by others.

About Me

Hi My Name Is Stylxus And I Have Been Building Over 2 Months Now And I Will Be Giving You Some Constructive Criticism.

What I Think About The Build

• Bed 7/10
  • Bedside Cabinet 3/10
  • Dresser 4/10
  • Chair 2/10
  • Transcan 4/10
  • Scaling 2/10
  • Wall Detail 7/10
  • Floor 5/10

How I Think You Can Improve It

• Bed — : Its good but i feel there the mattress seems to small i would suggest re scaling it
  • Bedside Cabinet —: it Just Seems Too Basic It Looks Like You Spent 2 Min On It And Detail More Colors More Edges More Parts More “DETAIL”
  • Dresser ----: OK The Scaling On That Thing Looks Broken Its Bigger Then Then Bed Its Too High Too Big Too Plain No Enough Detail To Impress A Buyer
  • Chair Also Looks Like a 2 Min Job More Detail More Colors Look At Pictures Of Real Chairs And Try To Re Make it
  • Trashcan- i have never seen a wooden trashcan im my life plus its too plain yea trashcans are for trash but once again look at pictures in real live
  • Scaling - OK im sorry but that room so so cluster phobic. scale it out once again look at real life rooms
  • Walls Are OK
  • Floor Try making Ur own floor instead of textures
1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it.

Sure thing just trying to helpout a fellow builder