(FEEDBACK) Can I get some feedback on this bathroom I built?

Thank you! I’m honoured you consider it showcase-level since I try to uphold that level with the majority of my work.

It’s for a game that I work on between my big jobs. It’s a “club” game, that I hope to make a wholesome and child-friendly hangout place where you can listen to (non-copyright) music and admire the build, with a couple other non-club typical features.

I’ve invested a lot of money into copyright-free music so far, and I’m working closesly with the staff team that keeps the community of two games I work on wholesome through proper management to ensure that the game’s community starts off well managed and non-toxic.

I’m also pretty lucky, in that I already have a community waiting for the game, so I can manage what’s already there.

2 Likes

Always here too support all of the roblox Devforum community.

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful. Nothing I have to add. :smiley: :star_struck:

2 Likes

With my point of view, it looks really good! It’s quite cool and gives me some nice vibes. Yet hurts my eyes a little bit.

1 Like

The aesthetic looks good, keep up the good work!

Looks great! The only things that I can think of to help fill any empty areas well in this case would be to make wires to the lights, or place drains within the flooring as to mimic similar real-world setups.