(FEEDBACK) Can I get some feedback on this bathroom I built?

Hi! I made this bathroom using parts, meshparts and some textures. I think the bathroom looks a little empty in certain areas, though. Do you have any feedback on how I can improve this? Secondly, do you think my use of texturing works with the aesthetic?

43 Likes

I really like it I’m getting some nice 80s / synthwave disco vibes from the bathroom, well done.

I suggest you to maybe lower the sinks as in the looks of it looks like they are rather high in comparison of your character, might just be because of R15 as your avatar might be a bit small.

Good work, keep it up!

8 Likes

Thanks for your feedback!

I’m glad you’re getting those vibes because it’s for a club game. It’s just because my avatar is tiny, but I checked the height with normal sized players.

7 Likes

It looks outstanding! Good work :+1:

Woops! That was meant for @Ahlvie !

3 Likes

looks great, the colours really go good together and it’s giving a euphoric vibe.

2 Likes

Looks amazing! I like the color selection, and it looks really detailed. Gives me a nightclub vibe.

1 Like

Looks real good!
Normally I’m not a fan of neon overly used in almost every space you can look at, but you’ve managed to strike a pretty awesome balance of it, good job.

gives me cyberpunk club vibes.

3 Likes

There’s lots of the same color, whether that’s intentional or not it looks great!

1 Like

Shouldn’t add to much neon that make everyone hard to see

It might just be me but it doesn’t seem like alot of neon however, the tile sizes could be a bit larger to make the lines of neon smaller however, I think it looks pretty good.

Sinks are a little odd imo but that just might be me.

1 Like

Hi ! Personally i don’t really like the pink light on your mirrors. Try to make a rectangle pink light around the mirror

First good choice of color as it works well with the neon but the only thing i think is the neon seems all in one place for me but again that could be just for me, good luck in the future…

1 Like

Looks nice, and I like the vibe it gives off, you could add light beams to the lights, and maybe you could have paintings on the wall.

2 Likes

This is really advanced for just a toilet! Overall, it’s really,really good!

It looks very nice, I like the modern look to it. The only thing I suggest is the doors, decrease the width of the doors as they look a little too big. Otherwise, everything else looks fine!

Hard to find something to improve here. I love that it strays away from a typical white and gray, “aesthetic” bathroom and has a more unique twist with all the neons and geometric shapes! :wink:

I love adding plants to any building, so maybe just a little more greenery would make this look more alive. Of course, I wouldn’t go for the brightest leaf colors because it might clash with the purple neon color you have, I think the shades of the plants you currently have are well-suited for this build.

Keep up the amazing work!!

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback. Adding more plants would be a great idea.

1 Like

The colors are very nice. I mean this makes me look bad just because of how good this is.

1 Like

Very Nice, Like said before I get the futuristic vibes inside here. This looks awesome! Keep up the good work:)

1 Like

Just wow!, i really like it, what game is it for or what showcase?