[FEEDBACK] Castle Turret

Hey! Please give me your thoughts on this turret.

4 Likes

you can improve it

Yes, I do not know what to go for with the top. I’m testing with it at the moment but I do agree with you.

1 Like

you can try doing it like this

Hey. Looks real nice. Only things I’d suggest is making the tower a roundtower because this was more common during these types of times (medieval?) so you had an advantage on the enemy. The walls seem a bit blank, so try to add bricks or something like that. Also, make the entrance bigger because its quite skinny, not allowing wagons and whatnot to get in :slight_smile: hope this helped

1 Like

Thanks! I’m also gonna link the next design (the top bit) could you tell me which one you prefer? I will try to add more bricks and make the entrance bigger.

Could always incorporate them both into it.

Just adding 2 more turrets at the side, I think made it look a lot better and less empty. Might add some boxes next and add more bricks.

Yes, I agree. It would make the castle a bit more interesting.

1 Like

Last pic looks really good. A bit crowded, but good.

Yeah, might have to make the wall slightly larger.

1 Like

Yet to add more bricks, and more things in general.

Slight more windows. I feel it adds more atmosphere to the build.

1 Like

Is there a reason on why the entire castle looks extremely bland with its normal grey dark, colour scheme? What theme are you going for a medieval design?

At the start, I love the design of the place I’d recommend changing the brick color to something else at the start it really blends in with the corner towers consider going for a different color depending on what type of theme you’re going for medieval castles normally have a lighter stone material or color consider changing the bricks to something more appealing.

The place itself is pretty blend which is unrealistic I would try giving the cones more proper shape you could possibly add shingles or tiles and rotate them just to make it more professional. These types of castles have proper details which I’m assuming is still a work in progress there is room to add more objects.

The entrance looks good considering adding a walkway connected to the building depending on were the castle is going to be at important details makes it better, more objects placed on it could have that resemblance of a better structure, castle.

Overall, I really enjoy this style, but I think if your going for a medieval theme it should have that stone material or bricks placed on the towers! Best of luck on your build.

I will try switching up the colours and search up some medieval castles. Thank you!

EDIT: I’m not going for the realistic vibe, im trying to build a smooth plastic and low poly castle.

SECOND EDIT: I saw your comment on my other post and it is a castle where houses will be, so its like a wall that protects buildings inside. Usually, castles like this don’t need much decoration on the outside or a range of colours.