[Feedback] Copying a free model into my own

Hello everyone!

Just wonder how you like my copy of a free model like someone suggested before please rate it out of 10 and give suggestions and feedback. Thank you. Free Model on right and mine on left!

2 Likes

It would be cool to see you create your own models but free models are open to everyone! I don’t know what I am going off of from the original model but it looks cool! Typically, I don’t know what I would use this for except a classroom or perhaps a house.

Will you give me a suggestion of what to build?

Theres many things;

• Houses
  • Furniture Packs
  • Beginner Game Model Packs (leaderboards, obbys, etc)

I sometimes take an image off Google and build it in Roblox Studio.

Since you recreated a free model it looks great, but try adding different things to change it up I like this disc. But of course, there are some things that could be improved.

I feel like you should add more to the tabletop such as books, cup, laptop, pencil holder, ect. Those should be added to your desk just to give it more detail, however I don’t feel like nothing needs to be improved, but I would try to get other ideas to create instead of one model you could definitely create buildings, furniture set, trees, houses since you’re still learning and practicing.

But pretty decent for a first attempt, nice job! Asking for a rating on my builds is against the forum rules.

1 Like

Looks good, make sure to use other picture references on sites like google instead of copying a free model. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like