[Feedback] Detailed Crane [Small update]

Hello everyone! I’m Pleazers, I’m an experienced Roblox Builder and have 2 years of experience .

Today I’d like to show you one of my fewest and biggest assets I’ve possibly made yet!
This asset is a crane, this took atleast 2-3 hours of Building to make.

Pictures:

Please Provide honest Feedback to help me out!

Happy Building!

P.s: The control panel area is still being worked on…

10 Likes

Looks good looks like the real thing btw dose the top move ? Good job

2 Likes

This looks pretty good, how long has this taken you?

1 Like

What are you going to do with this project, to be honest I recommend making assassin type game, that’ll be cool unless you’re making a simulator with it. Otherwise it looks good, how long did it take you to make this crane?

1 Like

he said 2-3 hours (30charrrrrr) @masonf57 @anon86397934

1 Like

Looks really good! Takes me back to like 1-2 years ago when I was making and submitting maps for various games for fun! As Atoxify said before me, you can really use it in some sort of assassin type game or generally in some maps that have their story or plot on high grounds.

1 Like

Really good build! But I noticed some of the crane material are concrete. Isn’t the fixed tower material supposed to be metal?

1 Like

This looks amazing! However like what @Teambarraca said, I think the crane needs to be made out of metal(I did some research on google), so maybe you want to change the material to something that looks like metal. That’s all.

1 Like

Looks ngl, but there is something a bit off with it, I dont know much about crane but I feel like it looks a bit blocky? and maybe change the conrete to metal but overall awesome design and I like the design of the wires, oh and try adding a bit more detail on the weights of the crane.

Edit: Just realised people said to change it to a metallic texture

1 Like

Hey there,
I really like the design! You have created a crane which I enjoy, and I honestly am blown away by the talent demonstrated on Roblox. Anyways, I enjoy the following about your design:

• Detail
  • Color scheme
    and;
  • Realistic interpretation of a crane using Roblox materials

Thanks for allowing feedback on your creation, keep up the good work!

Hi guys!, Each of you who liked my build I made really gave me some confidence in my Creations. People dont know this but I can’t script, but I am learning the basics and I’d say its going well. I’m very unsure how my developing part time career will go out. Will I make it on the front page? I’m not sure, but it’s going to take some time and effort to reach my goals.

Enough of that, here is a small update on the crane, I have rebuilt the top area a little and made it look like it actually spins (It doesnt)

Happy Building :3

1 Like

I’m glad to see you are constantly making your builds better! It is great to see that you are being proactive and responding to feedback. :heart:

I really do think that you could make it onto the front page one day, if you keep working hard and doing things you love on the platform, that goal will become a reality. :smile:

1 Like

A truly inspiring Reply I must say!
It’s the majority of people like you who push me to reach for my goals, It’s always amazing to read the replies and see the people who take notice in my work ;3

1 Like