[FEEDBACK] Feedback on gun

Hi! This is my first topic on the Dev Forum.
I’ve made this realistic Scar H for my friend and I would like to know how I can improve on it

I am not sure if these came up correctly because this is a first time for me. Sorry if I did it wrong.

7 Likes

well uh…dang. Thats really good. Sorry that i cant tell you how u can improve it cuz I dont really know how to make guns and such. But would u be interested in working with me in my game. In my game I was wondering if I should incroporate guns and knives/swords in it as well. But since I dont know how to do that kind of stuff( making guns and such) Im kinda stuck with only using knives/swords. With you along it would be much easier.

If your looking for payment well…I dont know how the game is gonna be when it comes out so…

Yes i can do guns for you. For Free. Send me a friend request and we can talk more about it then

the weapon itself seems too elegant it is as if it were a weapon built and without modification I would like the weapon to have a reflected golden color so it would give it a touch or if you want to add a texture to make it more exciting. Good Job :wink:

The gun looks nice, the build is good.