Closed closed closed closed closed closed closed closed

closed closed closed closed closed closed closed closed

12 Likes

What is the map going to be used for?

3 Likes

closed closed closed closed closed closed closed closed

2 Likes

I would suggest increasing the size of that area, and spreading the trees out more naturally with varying heights and orientations. Maybe you could also add a dirt path going throughout, sprouting from the central area you’ve already built.

3 Likes

This looks pretty simple, I suggest you using rocks, more houses and etc.

1 Like

Try making the outer wall out of something besides spammed cubes, add more design/details besides a few trees, and maybe have the map split between a few areas rather than being one large rectangle that cuts in half from being land to water.

2 Likes

Because there’s a decent portion of water, maybe adding some other stuff on it to make it not seem as bland? I’m thinking maybe a buoy or two, and maybe some other stuff? Looks great so far!

2 Likes

Suggestions for improvement:

• Make the rocks a variety of different colours.
  • Add a small hut or something to regard the main focus.
  • Make the water transparent but still seen.
  • Add more environment features like bushes and grass.
  • Make the bottom with sand or dirt near the water.
  • Fix some rocks, at the bottom you can see some mistakes.
5 Likes

The map looks good but is a bit simple. The things I would have added to it would stuff like:

• Waves or that white fluffy material along the bank.
  • Maybe some fish jumping out of the water.
  • Some bushes to give more difference in the vegetation, maybe some small grass patches to and stones.
  • Maybe a boat along the bank.
  • Some benches below the walls.

Hope this helps you out! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The map looks very empty, you can use the available space by adding more nature and some decoration objects like houses.

3 Likes

Maybe add a small shack?

1 Like

I think your map looks really good, I like the simpel building style. Maybe add some more trees

1 Like

Possibly try to add grass on top of the rocky hills, and maybe some trees outside the map to give it some more of a nature vibe.

Also the water looks a little plain, try adding some more colors.

Anyways, good luck!

1 Like

Too simple to be honest.
What simulator?

1 Like

Low-Poly everything. House, rocks, trees, bushes, clouds, NPC, and maybe variety in the rocks colors. Good building, keep up the great work!

1 Like

Hi,
If the map is being used as a sum I would probably use the cave at the other end of your build as a portle to a different area.
A simple way to have a variety of areas and make the game bigger in general.
Good Work
Keep Building :smile:

1 Like

I would add more details, to not make the map look so bland. But anyways, great job! It’s neat and well built!

1 Like

you can add a couple of rocks to the water to make it look more elegant besides adding a building like a house, that would be everything. Good job

1 Like

I really am interested in the way you developed your map!
It’s really good and hope you would be more successful in making more maps in the future!
:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Lovely, for a simulator map I recommend to be bigger, if this is the starting place and would get easy to get into annother place, so its good then.

1 Like