Feedback for a new reactor game (Devlog)

I am working on a new reactor game with my friend Avasyz called GS Antimatter Research Facility. It is a remake of a previous game called GS Mountainside Research Facility, but this time we are making the design similar to QSERF, a very popular core game.

Update 1: GS Antimatter Research Facility

Here are some pictures of the reactor control rooms from the 3 games:

GSMRF:

QSERF:

New Facility: GS Antimatter Research Facility

Update 2: Yukon National Labs

Unfortunately, it was discontinued for work on another game called Yukon National Labs. It was supposed to be an unofficial Quantum Science game but it was rebranded as an RMA official game.
The game in question was not planned. Instead, we started building it from the topside rather than planning the reactor first.

Here are some pictures of the Topside:

There were originally turnstiles in this area, but I deleted them and revamped the area.

Offices sector:

We started getting inspired by DSRB when we built the sublevel floors.
Sublevel 1:

This is where the DSRB inspiration really shows

The train station was done but the train is unfinished.

The early stages of a train corridor

Storage area

This would have been the elevator from the Reactor station to the Control room. It was connected to the station via a hallway.

Since we designed the Reactor Control Room after the path the player was going to take to get there, we were originally going to use the reactor chamber and control room from GS Antimatter Research Facility. However, Avasyz decided to make a light crystal reactor with six lasers shooting into it. This also meant that the chamber and control room were going to be created from scratch.
The Reactor control room originally had a DSRB-style layout made by Avasyz but we eventually revamped the layout.
The reactor, which looked like the LPU, also got a revamp with the chosen design being based on the Contained Atom Reactor from one of our previous facilities. The laser design was reused since it didn’t look like the DSRB Reactor.
The chamber was built after the reactor and its design was inspired by Garamond Research Facility.
After the panels and screens were made, the game was discontinued. This decision was taken because the game was poorly planned and made us lose motivation.

1 Like