Feedback for a new track I was working on (lo-fi)

Hey guys, it’s me, Prizzerx, and I’d like to share this new demo track I’ve been working on this week, it’s at 80 bpm and I’d like to hear what you think.

I don’t know what else I can add, I’m out of ideas XDD. Also, I don’t know how many people are going to read this, but comment if you would like to listen to other genres, like trap or phonk.

That’s all, thanks.

6 Likes

it works for me but you should remove the first buildup effect and cut off the second one when the beat starts
also the rain and record are kind of loud in the beginning (could just be me)

1 Like

Thanks for the comment, I already changed it and it sounds better. thank you :))

1 Like

Hey sounds pretty good. On-top of previous comments i’d like to add for suggestions in continuing the song. One way i believe it would be beneficial to do is to create a bridge into a second chorus, or even turn the ending part of the song into the Chorus which leads back into the first verse, but put it at a higher tempo maybe 90-95 bpm with higher dynamics to emphasise it and maybe add some distinct instruments only used for the chorus such as maybe a low pitch but quite sort of bity kick drum every few beats to add a bit more of a beat to the song with this all coming together to loop the song back but also to break it up a bit and make it more exciting.

Alongside that i believe maybe you should add some form of bass or low pitch with low dynamic synthesiser to the back to fill in the empty sound and create a bit more ambience which i believe the song lacks slightly. However, as with every piece of music everyone’s sound is personal and therefore you may not like that idea or the previous but :man_shrugging:.

1 Like

Thanks for the comment, I would add some sounds or effects for the empty parts and add some different instruments to make it more dynamic and interesting.

I’m also going to raise the bpm and change the bass.

I really appreciate the comment :))

1 Like

It gives me the cool vibes, but has potential to improve progression through the later part with a slightly different drum pattern. And I can’t think much else than just structural contrasting as an improvement…