Feedback for Four Village House Models

I made these 4 village houses and I’d like some feedback on them. I made these for my game, hope you like it!

4 Likes

Looks pretty alright!
Perhaps it could look even better by cutting some of the edges of these roofs?
But you decide, buddy!

2 Likes

Maybe I’ll consider it, thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

Alrighty then hahah!
No problem!
^-^

1 Like

They look a bit plain and boring to me… But they would fit the style of a simple desert village.

2 Likes

Thats sorta what I’m going for, thank you for the feedback!

1 Like

looks og, like old roblox, I do consider making structures to make it look a bit more cool I guess, a little advanced, also the roofs could use a rework, maybe making them point a little more upwards, a bit larger.

1 Like

I’m not to fond with making buildings like these, since I’m mostly into making low poly structures. Though, you may try to use some of your own textures to appeal for those village houses.

3 Likes

It lacks proper materials and overall structure but it’s a simple, village design. I would recommend adding a bit more detail to your houses so it could stand out better.

Since your those normally village houses you could at least give it more details it looks more like you slapped a roof design and that’s really all, I would definitely add some texture to the roof. You could do this by placing a texture so it matches that type of design the outside appearance don’t feature those materials there more just made out of clay.

Consider using reference images to get the proper details on the house to add that bit of depth you could get some ideas/ from images, movies or existing creations.

Structure - outside material and roof design

1 Like

Earlier I tried to make the roof but I don’t know how

for huts, I could suggest making a haystack feeling, like parts sticking out, but it’s a good template start!

1 Like

Advanced structures are really hard or almost impossible to build only inside of roblox studio. You can use blender to create more advanced shapes.

1 Like

Screenshot_52 Can’t use blender.

ouch… Have you tried updating your driver?

1 Like

Nope but I’ll try soon 3030303030

had the same issue with my old laptop. have you tried other versions of blender?

1 Like

i tried 2 different versions i think

try a later version, that was how i was able to download blender on my old laptop if i remember

1 Like