Feedback for Game - Deep Blue Subnautical Adventure

Greetings everyone! I would like to introduce you to my endeavor in the pursuit of education and exploration through my team-driven project called Deep Blue Subnautical Adventure. I started this game in 2020 in order to help raise awareness about life on our planet which has been facing threats including global warming. It was developed through the work of our team whose size has changed over the years and are all credited within the game lobby. The objective of the game is to fill your marine journal with all the species found in our three current maps (Ocean, Abyss, and Icy Seas) which provides facts about them. Our game currently features over 800+ species within it of various marine life including not only fish but invertebrates and marine mammals. Our game made sure to scale all the creatures within it to realistic scale through using the standard Roblox avatar to represent an average human. I was wondering if I could get some feedback on it so far in order to improve it! Feel free to check it out and let me know what you think or if you are perhaps interested in assisting directly with it!

3 Likes

I thought the game was amazing. You had a great educational part of the game, good soundtrack, and overall the game was super relaxing. I had fun exploring the map and finding the fish. I liked the art you had for the thumbnails, and overall the game was excellent. The only complaint I have, is that there doesn’t feel like there is much life. What I mean is, the game could really benefit from having plants like seaweed and algae, and maybe have the fish animate and move around in a path. Other than that, great work!

1 Like

Thanks. We have considered making the creatures move tho the current methods our scripters have proposed as well as the number of species in game would make implementing movement quite a long task. We will consider adding more aquatic plant life as well. Personally, if we had more programmers onboard, we could make implement animated moving life with optimization in order for the game to run on all devices.

The over-all game looks good!

It’s a bit laggy though and if you’re aiming for a game about learning, make sure the UI and Graphics are cartoony or can capture the attention of little kids that you’re aiming the game about.

1 Like

Ah the objective of the game is to educate not only kids but all players about the wonders of aquatic life. Definitely appreciate your feedback for sure!

1 Like