Feedback for GFX

Note: There is no sky. Please dont tell me that there should be clouds sun etc.

Feedback plz
Edit: I’ll be redoing this. Meaning I’m going to edit it. This is the edited version. I’ma go to sleep now,. It’s 10 pm in the night for me.

4 Likes

I like the shadows used in the GFX. I love it!

1 Like

The GFX is great!

I didn’t really quite understand the effect you were going for on the sword, but if it is like a flame effect, then maybe add some fire around it. Though other than that, it looks spectacular! Some of the lines are a bit off, on the torso and arms etc.

But other than that, amazing!

2 Likes

I can see that it’s Chara from Undertale, but I believe that the knife would glow in the actual game, maybe you can add a bit Emission in the knife. Overall, great job, keep up the work!

1 Like

This is great, only thing I can suggest is to edit the sword grip so it is closer to the perspective point (so it is more in the middle of the hand).

1 Like

That is quite good, my only criticism is that the arm holding the sword looks like its about to drop off.
I love the effect on the sword/knife and i’m wondering how you did it so well

1 Like

I mashed a fire effect in photoshop with paint tool sai’s luminosity and blur. and also erasing to get a fire effect to be more realist

1 Like

The GFX looks very good although i don’t like the normal map in the face, please remove it.

1 Like

What is a map? I’m new to GFX so i don’t understand much.

Normal maps are textures that gives extra detail to a model, in this case i think u used a rig, the rig u used included a normal map (bump) in it, try removing the bump map in the node editor.

I used the PaintRig2.9 i think its called. I dont have other rigs.

1 Like

Yes. the paint rig included a bump map try searching in the node editor a image texture connected to a bump node and remove it, if you dont like it

1 Like

Next time i’ll remove it. Thanks for the help.

1 Like

I find the render pretty good. However, one thing is very weird. There is no light in the room but at the same time the character looks like is hit by sunrays. Maybe play a bit more with the ambient lightning to set a darker mood that matches the background?

I dont know how to use anbient lighting. Tbh i dont even know what it is

It is the light of the environment. I would expect less light or no light at all if the background is black. Just a suggestion.

2 Likes

Sword should emit light. Bump mapping isn’t great, no it isn’t. Posing is off, could use a natural pose.