Feedback for improving Airbus A380

This is a progress of the airbus A380 recreation of a jumbojet passenger airliner, looking for improvements.

6 Likes

This looks already pretty cool! I am not a modeler, but the only feedback I could give so far would be to make the round things really round. Like the turbine parts for example look like they were damaged as they are not fully round.

1 Like

I am having the funny afghanistani boi vibes from this… Ahem! It looks quite amazing honestly but I would say that it lacks the cras- I mean the decals like the flag on the tail and bla bla bla

1 Like

Can’t see how you’d improve upon this amazing model, you already did an incredible job on it!! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

It’s already amazing. Something I could never pull off In a trillion years.

But the doors would look better if they had a 3d and lighting aspect instead of looking like an image on a surface. Same with windows.

1 Like

bro i think you need an engineering degree instead of working on roblox modelling

1 Like

I feel like the only thing lacking is the exhaust cone on the engines, im not sure it was there as it wasnt visible on any of the angles but great job on the king of the skies.

1 Like

This would make the model look more realistic, but the increased amount of vertices, faces and what not would impact how the game runs. I mean that would work for a showcase, but probably wouldn’t be ideal for a game, especially on Roblox.

1 Like