Feedback for my first map, abandoned school

Hello Roblox Dev Commmunity,

Info
I have recently made an map for my roblox game. It’s an horror type infection game. I am also not an builder, so it was hard to create. This is also my first ever map i made, so i wanted some feedback/ideas for the map? I am sorry if u see some dumb mistakes i made. Please tell them in the replies. I really need some ideas. The map is not finished yet, i just need some ideas :). Thank you already, hope everyone has an good day!

Note!
‘I did made the models all by myself, exept the apple and the text for the school board.’

Pictures

12 Likes

That looks great! I get it is abandon but I would add some things on the wall that a school would have but make that look like old like no one has been there for ages.

1 Like

Looks amazing
Feedback maybe try to add some books and papar to give it the look who ever was there left in a rush.
But over all great job

1 Like

Looks decent but I’m afraid that the pink goo on the floor is a little bit too thick.

1 Like

Thank you all for your ideas,
the game got an story line in it. So i also got some papers ready to spread around the map. I will look if i can make the ‘Pink Fluid’ less thicker and see if it’s better. I will also try to add more detail to the walls as: school notes, papers as i said earlier, information papers about the school, the map of the school as an texture.
Thank you so much for positive reply’s, i appericiate it :+1:

Yeah you we’re right!

Changed the size from the X Scale,
old - 0.750
new - 0.125

I personally think that the new one is better :smiley:

Thank you, @zenxatic

1 Like