Feedback for my game Core OS

Can I have feedback about this game? (GUI, Errors, Scripting, etc.)?
Core OS - Operating System - Roblox?

13 Likes

Hey @Lxi099 !

The new game is very cool and I really enjoyed it! I like how it feels so similar to a computer.
I encountered a bug when a tab gets stuck to my cursor. The tab movement is very slow and it takes away about 5 fps when I tried to move it.

One suggestion: The ability to delete critical files so the operating system will break and maybe a badge too.

I wish you good luck on the game project. :grin:

2 Likes

You can delete critical files by using the command application found in the system folders

2 Likes

Im confused now… i saw this post like 6 days ago: An operating system within Roblox: CoreOS - #2 by D0RYU

whats happening here?

edit: i think they bring you to the latest reply just scroll up

im fine now, mobile isn’t supported on the game, not a big problem

ok i feel bad that you cant play on mobile but what i was trying to say is that there are two core os games and i also dont know why it brings you to your reply

I can confirm they are both different
what is going on?

Excellent game. Donateeeeeeeed

After closing the command panel once, I can’t re-open it.

Error:

Is this yours? I just saw another post advertising the same game, not for sure exactly but the name, icons on the game page seem to be the exact same.

Sorry for bumping the thread.

This could just be a HUGE coincidence, or I might not have all of the information, but I think this game is stolen.
https://www.roblox.com/games/7006500688/Core-OS-Operating-System

I don’t think it is, who told you? I worked on it with a friend and we kinda got separated by stupid operating systems and we each came out with a version because we had different ideas in mind.

I contacted the owner a while ago, and he thanked me for letting him know.

What do you mean? Unfortunately he’s still angry but I try to tell people, he kinda wants me to fail, and thinks of his game as a success, but I lost a friend over a stupid design argument

I messaged the owner of the original game a while ago. Coincidentally, your game came out 4 days after his.

We were working on a game, we had an argument and he decided to publish his game, later on I gave mine more features and published it later

Oh, alright. Thanks for the information.

You can check mine out and see the difference if you want, I have some people banned because he apparently has “spies” that go in and out in my game, he makes them join and dislike

Is the friend you refer to sans?

That was the name of the guy that made the original game.