Feedback For My Game [Parkour of Hell]

hello my dear developer friends,I want to get some feedback on a game I’ve developed, I would appreciate it if you could help me (every feedback is important)

Game
https://www.roblox.com/games/5638749498/Parkour-of-Hell-Summer-Update

2 Likes

a really good game liked the obby but would you make the obby look a little stylish

Thank you very much for your feedback, I will take what you said into consideration while developing the game. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The UI and scripting is pretty good although the building is very bland and unoriginal.

These characters are also extremely unnecessary

Thanks for your feedback
you can see a ui pops out when you approach them :slightly_smiling_face:

Ok, I played your game, here’s what I think:
The lobby looks good, but i think there is too much symmetry, and if you look closely, the entire lobby is symmetric except credits and events room, wich feel very rushed because there is no detail and it’s just an empty room, almost. (Also credits room got a different ground texture)

The obby is not bad, but i suggest making more stages and randomizing them, like in tower of hell. This would make the game more fun to play and there would be more variety.
Also i don’t know if this is just a mistake, but this platform is not white as the others and it’s very hard to see.

I liked the chat, it’s unique and it got an emoji system for pc users. I also liked the particles effects under the obby, they make it look good.

I would add:

• A currency system or some other type of reward for people who complete the obby
  • More original concepts, that make your game unique and interesting.

Hope it helped! :slight_smile:

Thanks for your feeedback,I will take what you said into consideration while developing the game (you helped me a lot). :slightly_smiling_face:

Good obby game I see some people playing this but. The stages might hurt peoples eyes.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback. :slightly_smiling_face: