Feedback for my GFX!

I am not good at making GFX’s but I want to know if this is good for my group logo or profile picture! Thank you!

6 Likes

Hi there! :wave:

The GFX looks good, but I suggest that you use a higher quality shirt for the render. Additionally, I also suggest that you take the rendered avatar and move it slightly back from the edge of the background.

Also, I think this part of the avatar has the background blended in:

Fixing that would make the GFX look better. I would suggest adding a bit more detail if this is going to be a profile picture. Perhaps adding a bit more to the background and/or adding a drop shadow under the rendered avatar.

If you wanted this to be a group icon, I recommend adding more detail such as nice text (a nice logo design would be a plus), a more detailed background other than a gradient with blue colors implemented, it would make the GFX look much better and look like a better fit for a group icon.

Another few things I’d like to point out with this GFX is that the hair looks a bit weird pointing out from the head accessory (Valkyrie).

Also, what is this part?:

As of now, I think it would be fine for a profile picture, but if you wanted this as a group icon, I recommend adding more detail to GFX.

Overall, it looks good. Nice work on this GFX! :+1:

~GameDevSky

1 Like

Thank you so much for giving out your feed back! The thing on the back was my guitare, I will try to improve my next GFX! I’ll take all your ideas and advice!

*Your reply should took so long to type!
Thank you for using your time to help me improving!

1 Like