Feedback for my group logo

Hello world, recently I started a group on roblox and I decided to try to make a logo which results into the image below.

It might seem a joke, but it is not, I am investing ~10K in this group and for me the logo is really important and I’d appreciate feedback

The logo itself :
Genesis Corporation

Please don’t just send “It’s too much simple, maybe working more on it”, consider that I like it being simple.

Update, new logo:
Logo_Edited

6 Likes

Okay, I understand that you don’t make logos but personally it’s a bit basic and if I’m not mistaken it’s based on the one from the dev forum or robox studio and that doesn’t give you points in your favor if you wanted to work with someone great as they are looking for creative people and the only ones I hope my comment will help you.

2 Likes

Well it’s hard to give feedback if we don’t know what the logo is representing.

1 Like

Hello! Every simplistic logo can be improved by a lot (stating it here as a graphics designed). In your situation, I’d recommend using a little bit of gradient and some Gaussian blur in order to make some nice shadows. Up to you, of course; but try it - you never know what you would like.

2 Likes

Looks nice. Maybe add some shading if you want it to look simple, but still looking cool

1 Like

its too dull
and more bright colors (light red, light blue)

that’s all I gotta say

2 Likes

It would be very helpful if we had more information regarding the group and what it’s about, the logo itself is not bad but it is also got a lot to work on. To begin, I get the colors are what you think to be complementary but they do not look good together especially dark blue and crimson. But I cannot suggest a better palette since well I know nothing about your group or what this logo is representing.

For better palettes, till you take time to learn color theory and color psychology I suggest using Adobe Color or using Khroma Colors both are great for beginners and even the most advanced designers. The symmetry is not ideal especially since I assume it is supposed to be an S letter it lacks balance which would be the foot of the letter so it doesn’t look like the top would just fall onto the bottom half of the letter a good example would be the Roblox studio logo. image

When we receive more information regarding the group I’d be happy to give you further feedback.

1 Like

It’s kinda original, here’s my feedback:

I would try to have brighter colors, but keep them if that is your style.
Try to make it “3D” like this:

You could add a “shadow effect”

2 Likes

Personally I love simplified logos. An easily recognisable logo makes the brand you are trying to portray memorable. Definitely would keep it simple.

2 Likes

Simple logos arent my forte, But it looks pretty fine! My feedback: Very nice (reminds me of the roblox studio logo) it is kinda dark so make it a bit lighter (idk if you wanted it that way but from a looks point of view)

I edited the image a bit by adding hue,saturation and lighting image image (1)

2 Likes

I never noticed it was like the roblox studio logo :sweat_smile:

But thanks for the feedback anyway!

1 Like

Oh yes, the game is about a facility and the logo kinda represents a big facility door closed like the image below

(This image was just found on google, it has nothing in common with the facility)
And the colors represent the 2 different team.

1 Like

Try adding some shadows and gradients, they are popular in logos.
Here is an example with the MS Word logo:

1 Like

9b2d96bd7b1c154655add45de931ab0b7b80282b.png
I tried adding gradients and shadows :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Messed up with your logo a bit, there is what I got:Logo_Edited

1 Like

Pardon for late response

But this is amazing ! Thank you so much for the re-make.

Won’t you mind if I use it?

Pfft, of course! Feel free to use it anywhere.

I think the colors should be a bit brighter so it pops out a bit better. Also it would be cool if you made the logo connect with the name of your group