Feedback for my hotel/ Need ideas

Hello, I am Geo. This is my hotel, can you please rate? It’s pretty new and I’m coloring it right now.

Thank you!

6 Likes

Looks good, although the text seems out of place as the font doesn’t match the style. Also, the TV in the last image has a extremely long mount. Although overall, good job!

7/10

3 Likes

Thank you! Also let me show the TV.

2 Likes

Yeah, that seems better. The other one looked like it was extruding out too much.

1 Like

Thank you for suggesting! I really need ideas as a new developer!

2 Likes

Nice job! It is definitely a good start but there are a few things you could do to improve.

• As you said coloring. The hotel is currently very bland and not attractive at all.
  • Lighting - The skybox you are using is very dim making it hard to see, and having the indoor lights as neon bricks doesn’t help. Add some real lights.
  • When you showed the straight up picture of the TV it shows how not centered it is. Yes, the bed is across the room from it but it is so far that it would be better to either center it, or put it on a nightstand closer to the bed.

Hope this helps!

-CAP7A1N

2 Likes

Thank you!
Also you can see the bed better here!

2 Likes

This isn’t strictly a rating, but rather a suggestion. I assume all of the rooms are the same, so maybe you should add a penthouse or something similar to add a bit more variety and you could make it a gamepass to increase revenue, if you are intending to use this as a source of income.

I can’t say much because I’m not a professional builder, but I have to agree with other posts here when they say that the lighting is not bright enough which makes it hard to ‘take it all in’. The rooms look like they have a lot of empty space, I assume you’re going to add more content, but if you’re not, I suggest adding wardrobes and a bathroom.

On a more positive note, I love the way you’ve made the RECEPTION sign, it could be really flashy to attract visitors (if the lighting was improved).

1 Like

Thank you! Also there are premium rooms and bathrooms, that wasn’t in the photo. Thank you for lights, I don’t know how to make them.

3 Likes

Your hotel looks decent i like the style you have, gone for and i think it looks really good. Since you are a new developer i think you have done, a incredible job here is a couple. Of things to add to it to bring it out more i know! the building is still in progress. Your still adding colors/texture to it right know 8/10!!

Hotel Room
The inside of your hotel looks great i like how, you added the details that’s suppose to been there. However it seems a little empty you could add another bed and some couches desk pictures on the wall alarm clock! To look more better and i would change. The floor part to a carpet material on the floor instead of having a wood, material place down inside the rooms. As well you could add some lights above the bed part! implemented in the wall just to give the room some decorations to it. And the desk underneath the “TV” i’ll add some books, cups, lights, room telephone, ect. Those are just ideas hotels need as showed below you could add some hotel couches, plants, trash can,

Hotel Backyard
The back of the hotel i see you added some. Pools, water slides, but there seems to be no other details added to you could add some patio chairs, sling chairs, umbrellas, outdoor sofas, chairs, cushions, ect. This well really look better if you added some, outdoor details to it! So people can feel welcome to your new hotel. Those are little ideas you could add, in the back of the hotel as well you could add some! brighter colors to the palm trees and some flowers, boxwood bush plants, rocks, plants, these are just little details you. Could add in the grass area overall you have done a great job on your hotel looks amazing!!

Reference Room

Details
I know your still adding colors to your hotel to look more better, as i said above you could add some couches, coffee tables, pillows, curtains, lights, just to give the rooms some details to it! I would also add a few other details to, your hotel to make it stand out more, and if you plan on adding different details in the back. Area there is a couple of details listed above here is couple of decorations you could add to your hotel room and the bathrooms!!

Room Decorations

• Coffee Brewer
  • Coffee Maker
  • Radios
  • Brochure Holders
  • Door signs
  • Tissue Box
  • Key holders
  • Trays

Bathroom Equipment

• Hair Dryers
  • Waste Basket
  • Towels & Towel Hook
  • Soap Dispenser
  • Paper Dispenser
  • Soap Dish
  • Pictures

Overall, you have done a amazing job on your hotel these are just some decorations equipment you could. Add in the bathrooms/rooms however. Can’t wait to see more of your work, very soon and the final update of your hotel great job!!

2 Likes

Omg! Thank you for this detailed help! I will add everything is missing! Thank you so much!!!

2 Likes

You my friend, have gotten yourself into taking too much inspiration from other games.
This gives me a very big Hilton Hotels vibe, from the layout of the hotel to the fact you even have the same pool layout as them, I suggest going onto the internet, and browsing for ‘abstract buildings’ or ‘interesting places’, that should give you a ton of inspiration and will allow you to interest the players to a game that is so weird and quirky, they just have to play it. maybe slant the roof 65 degrees, split the building into two and lean them against eachother.

have the pool area on the roof perhaps. You want to make a game that nobody has seen before. Good luck!

1 Like

Don’t slant the rooms. Use the neon areas to place as many rooms as you can fit in that space. The middle one could be a luxury penthouse on both sides.

(Your building wont be as bad as mine, it was purely for demonstration)

1 Like

Well, I suggest to turn off color correction.
But all great except the color correction.

1 Like

It’s a great start and I think a lot of what has already been said will help you. I do have a suggestion though:

The wall material changes three times in this room. From brick, to concrete, to what looks like smooth plastic. Yes sometimes rooms should have multiple wall materials but in this room I think it doesn’t look good considering the wall with the reception text has two materials(bottom concrete, top brick) which doesn’t look good and the two side walls material don’t match which also doesn’t look good.

It’s a good start and I think if you used some of the advice suggested by the others this could be a great build! Good job! :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like