Feedback for my new game: Become a Random Player!

Hi, I’m cCherryBees AKA Cherry and I’ve just released my new game: Become a Random Player!

The game is inspired by games like Random Curses, Limited Words, etc. Basically you are assigned to a player from a random user ID and you get their avatar and username. You also get a ‘player info’ card so you can learn about your player’s join date, friend count, followers, etc.

I did all of the scripting, building, ui, and everything so I’d love to hear your feedback on it!
Game link so you can check it out yourself:

2 Likes

Also if anyone has any advice on how to get more players then I would love to hear it! Thanks!

You should check if the player you get chosen to become has at least one friend, otherwise every time you join you get random noobs who played Roblox for one day and never played for the rest of their life.

Yeah, that’s a good idea! I was also thinking of having it check the outfit to see if it’s just a default avatar and avoiding those.

1 Like

It would be good if you could:

1. Change to a new character
  2. Become one of your friends characters
2 Likes

Yh changing into a new character would be great but becoming one of your friends I’m not sure cuz the concept of the game is that you don’t know who you can turn to so the second part doesn’t work in this type of game

Also I feel that you should add a system where the more you transform the higher chance you get to wear a Roblox celebrity’s outfit or something like that so that players can have the drive to play longer

1 Like

I like the concept. It has great potential.

I would join it now, but it’s getting late for me. :slight_smile: