Feedback for my obby game main map

I just released my new game and i was wondering if this was a good map for a obby game

This is the games link https://ro.blox.com/Ebh5?pid=share&is_retargeting=true&af_dp=robloxmobile%3A%2F%2Fnavigation%2Fgame_details%3FgameId%3D2334155312&af_web_dp=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.roblox.com%2Fgames%2F6318532158

3 Likes

Looks pretty good, but just one thing, why do I lag when I try doing the speedrun part?

Hey there, thinking about adding a skybox from the Toolbox, this will boost your game’s overall look as players enter the game.

Keep adding more and more to up the aesthetics of the game, a scripted intro perhaps, a dev-credit building instead of the devs just being on the platform perhaps.

The more you experiment the better it will get.

Cheers.

1 Like

Thanks for that feed back ill probably add that

Do you mean Speed Run Mania or Obby Trial?

Im guessing the Speed Run Mania

Yeah i had to discontinue that game for now because it kept breaking and i couldnt do anything so i made obby trial and that has nothing really broken

1 Like

You could maybe add a low poly fountain in the center of the the lobby to make sure it doesn’t look empty :slight_smile:

Looks good. However, the lobbies environment is a bit bland. I advise that you add something to make it more interesting and “eye-catching”. Other than that, it’s a fun game and I would definitely recommend it to a friend. Good job! Also, make it so when you die the speed run timer resets.

Im working on that and i cant find out whats wrong yet

If you need help fixing it, you could request for help in the help-and-feedback category. #help-and-feedback #help-and-feedback:scripting-support

Ok thanks for the feed back and i will check that out

No problem. I also found this bug, I don’t know if it’s intentional. RobloxScreenShot20210210_211001274

1 Like

It looks pretty good but maybe try and fill the empty spaces because the emptiness makes the map look a bit different.

Not too bad , not too good. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Just kidding looks good in my opinion , add few interactive / decorative objects on the white stage.

Love it, simple but effective.