Feedback for Perth Airport

Currently working on a near 1:1 recreation of an airport in a two-man team.
More info about the game and development can be found in the ‘Information’ tab.
Pictures are under the pictures tab. (There’s a lot.)

Information

I’ve been working on a near 1:1 recreation of Perth Airport with one of my friends. It’s taken us almost 10 months to get this far, mainly since it’s a two-man team. I’m seeking feedback from the wider Roblox community for their thoughts, and what improvements we could make. The current part count is at 131,667, and the total instances (Parts, Cylinders, Balls, Wedges etc.) is 204,147.

We’re going to finish the airport and then work on minimising lag, so part count isn’t really too much of a big deal or our focus in general at the moment.

Images

Quite a lot of images.

8 Likes

Wow, your work is insanely good, I love it, I wish I was this good at building, any tips?

1 Like

I’m not really a map builder, but I seriously love the lighting detail. Imo not many people get close to being this good with lights in Roblox, seriously a great job!

Try to build small things with good detail first and then move onto larger projects.Try to use real-life counterparts for inspiration. And keep working on things until they’re done.

And remember, quality control.

Looks so good. I would be worried about how I would fill these huge spaces with players or npc’s! Its a very large build.

That looks crazy. I am very into roblox aviation and this is really unreal to me I have never seen something so realistic.

That is absolutely incredible. I really love how you have those covid safe signs the government made. My expectations were much lower, you’ve done an absolutely great job.