Feedback for realistic arm FPS

hello i was bored and i decided to make an FPS using realistic arm taken from counter-strike. its is animated using skinned mesh

so far i made this

The game can be found below

i know the animation is kinda trash thats because when animating a skinned mesh you cant click the bone to select it easily you have to search through the animation explorer and click it which is super hard because it consists of more that 40 bones

if you could connect motor6D to the bone then people can make lots of coolio stuff

i would like some feedback on it
here is the model if you want Realistic Arm Rig - Roblox
here is the game testing where you can see how it works: Skinned mesh testing - Roblox

10 Likes

Your textures are currently not for sale.

1 Like

oh my bad imma fix that right now

1 Like

Working! Thank you! Gonna try this out, add a pistol, script it, and see what it can do!

1 Like

Glad to hear your feedback thanks!

Could you post a video? the WMV isn’t working for me.

–X

1 Like

i am a bit sorry if you cant download the video maybe try this format of MP4 robloxapp-20210217-1549050.wmv (1.4 MB) idk why it still says wmv if you cant see the video then hopefully i made a testing game here: Skinned mesh testing - Roblox

I would recommend getting OBS Studio, it can record studio in MP4 File Types, and the videos can instantly be shown on the Devforum! (P.S. It’s Free :D)

–X

1 Like

That’s cool thanks for the info

1 Like

Just noticed that one of the textures have nothing, also, how do you put the glove texture on the hands?

also, I do not know what is happening, but I get this when using the glove texture, it works on one hand, but breaks for everything else.

OMG this is great my only complaint is the texture is very dark but other than that it’s great!

i am very sorry about the texture things i couldnt fix it but u can put the model and the texture in blender and fix it. i cant do it as i have school and other stuff to do

Ok, Ill try to do that, if I manage to fix it ill send the texture here

1 Like