Feedback for Sci-Fi hallway

In studio I took some time to make a sci-fi hallway. It’s color scheme is gold, blue and violet. Anything I need to add or change?

![RobloxScreenShot20200304_184917984|690x365](upload://eCRnoDUIG1uuVCPmYVpoYFHLvkU.p

25 Likes

One screenshot didn’t upload but it was the same as the others

I like it. The lighting is a bit off in my opinion, but there is good detail.

Keep up the good work. :+1:

4 Likes

I love the style and architecture, it mixes ancient architecture with sci-fi and it could not have been done better! Great work!

2 Likes

I love it so far! My suggestion would be to incorporate some of the neon blue stripes from the floor into the golden-ish column-like parts of the wall for a more techno, futuristic vibe. Right now, the gold seems a little bit overwhelming as a color and a texture. :octopus:

2 Likes

This is pretty good! Don’t have much to say other than great job! :grin:

1 Like

I absolutely love how futuristic, luxurious and galaxy-like this is. This hallway in my opinion, could be an entrance to an advanced civilization of some sort. The color choices are magnificient and compliments each other too. Based from the image, I admire how the walls and floors are glossy and can reflect as well, it makes me think that the whole area is wet and slippery although its not. The lighthing makes this build a whole lot better too.
For now, I recommend you maybe add some chandeliers hanging on the ceiling, it would really make this hallway look more dreamy than it is.
You are doing very swell on this, keep up the good work!

2 Likes

I really like how this looks, the colors and the design of the door is very nice.

Very impressive, good work! :+1:

1 Like

Love it man! :heart: You should just add more details to it, maybe some things hanging from the roof such as pipes and other things like that.

1 Like

As much as I like this build, there are a few things you could stand to improve. The color scheme is a bit blaring and primary, maybe tone down the amount of blue a little. Also, the hallway itself is very long. Maybe adding a few doors to the side leading into other rooms (teleport or otherwise) would help.

1 Like

I love the look of this the only thing I see that I don’t like is how bright the neon is on the sides it’s distracting me from the rest of the build (but that might just be me so go with your gut)

1 Like

I have also updated the gold building that the big door leads into.
This is what this part of it looks like (it’s a court room). Non of this is finished

1 Like

Wow this amazing work!
The only thing I can think of is that this too bright
Screen Shot 2020-03-07 at 11.42.33 pm
(well at least in my opinion) Other than that it looks amazing. Well done!

1 Like

Great Work! Though honestly, you really did a great planning on the architecture! You really made the place fit for a sci-fi game!

i don’t have a word to criticize this build, But i have a question, Did you use blender or you just use Roblox Studio to build this?

Very well done. The lighting can be improved on.
I’d recommend changing the material of the floor and walls as they look realistic, but do not fit as well with the hallway theme.

Great work!!

I like it but you should play around with other materials other than glass because i feel like the glass is overwhelming. Just my opinion Great job!

Did you do all of this in studio or did you use blender to?

studio, but I used the oval mesh for the windows