Feedback for the maps I made for my speed game

I made these maps for my speed game. Give me feedback and criticize it please! Tell me what I can change and do to make it better.
Mainland map:

VIP map:
Candy map:
Volcano map:
Atlantis map (It has a cool blue effect when you’re in it):
Farm map:

5 Likes

They’re not too bad, but they’re all pretty standard and well used. Maybe make something unique!

3 Likes

I have a tip make sure the maps are far apart and have invisible walls around them when I made my speed game people kept jumping to vip

1 Like

How could I change it to make it more unique?

1 Like

I know it sounds like a silly idea but could adding a tycoon aspect to the game make it unique and interesting?

2 Likes

It actually sounds really good, but I don’t know if that would work for a speed game.

1 Like

Possibly not but it would be cool to get steps for free In the background

1 Like

@mobbisms maybe a rainbow area, or something else similar. It’s just that I see a lot of simulator type games with nearly the exact same area, and players probably get bored of it. Also speed simulators are very common games, not that I’m judging the types of games you create.

2 Likes

I agree, we’ve come up with a brand new game, that I’ve never seen before or anything like it. It will be out in a month or two. but we’re still working on the speed game for updates and stuff.

1 Like

Yes that is correct at one point I made a speed game it did super well for the first few weeks now only one person plays it and it won’t be long till he gets bored

1 Like

Could I check out your speed game? Also, could you tell me what you did to get players to play? :smiley:

1 Like

Yh if you want to check out my game it’s on my Roblox profile it’s called world of speed and the way I got players is I told my friends to invite their friends and so on

1 Like

And if you want to play it now I can join

1 Like

But I would have to join on my alt lucid lighting

1 Like

The maps are very bland and simple. I would have more detail to the borders, and add more environment to the landscapes, the building isn’t bad but somewhat lacky, I like the candy-land type world though personally. This isn’t a bad start

1 Like

You might want to make them slightly larger since its a speed game, but overall nice low poly builds!

1 Like

Some of the maps seem kind of empty tbh.

1 Like

lol you bought my speed city portal

Very cool, all the styles match and your got a nice lot of varied locations, i think what you need tho is just more detail, just cos its got a low poly look doesnt mean it should look empty, so you need more trees, vegetation, grass etc. and more props,
+maybe add more npc’s for the town
+scarecrow and tractors and hay-bales for the farm,
+more fish, ruins, sunken ships, seaweed and underwater stuff for Atlantis,
+more candy for candy land, lollypop’s are super easy to make, ice creams too,
+more spikes and burned things for the volcano.
+Vip room maybe needs lots of gold and statues and jewels etc…
So great start just fill it with more stuff!!!

1 Like

I like all the maps i think they will be really nice in ur game. But here is a tip: on mainland map i think u can move the buildings more randomly, Now it look so mirror

1 Like