Feedback for this dungeon hallway

Helloo, I’m working on a dungeon-styled game on roblox and right now I just did my first real build for the game, does anybody have an idea what i can add to this hallway? it seems empty :frowning: (please be kind it’s my first build, ever)

btw this game will be in an isometric cam and everything is made by myself, i hate taking from other people, so should I continue my game using this style?

9 Likes

This looks awesome! its a new type of style and it looks really cool

2 Likes

If it looks empty to you, I would suggest adding some details on the floor and walls, such as pools of blood or water. You could put in some skeletons/bones as well.
As for the style, I love it. Haven’t really seen anything else like it before on this platform. Keep it up!

Hope this helped,
Fizzitix

2 Likes

Effectively, I had never seen a game like that, I think you should also add some torches to the walls, and ad @Fizzitix said, maybe add some bones and skeletons, but overrall that looks good :star_struck:

There are torches, they just aren’t colored, so they’re very hard to see:

2 Likes

Yup, I just started coloring everything, sadly I took down the deco because I’ll need to recolor them in Blender not roblox, but that’s how it looks like rn.

3 Likes

Oh ok, sorry, than yeah, you should colour it (but I think he was already gonna to do that)

Is this game gonna be a story game or something like that?

I’m still wondering what to do honestly, I want to make it a dungeon-game with weapons and powers, but I REALLY REALLY want to focus on story, because that’s what lots of roblox games don’t have…

1 Like

I agree, there’s a lot of games (not only on Roblox) that could’ve been good but Missed the story (ex. Stranded Deep, Call of Duty etc…).

yeah that’s right, right now i’m focusing on the first dungeon, then i’ll make the spawn area for my game, then starting the abilities & all. But the story is a must for me, otherwise i wouldn’t launch this game

1 Like

I will surely play it!!! Do you already have an idea for the name?

Nope haha, but It’ll surely have Dungeon in it! But this time I’ll take all the time needed to make it, I really want it to go far as a game.

1 Like

That actually looks really cool! Since this is a dungeon, it would probably be neat if you had weapons or shields on the wall. A painting of a king or queen might be a good thing to add to the walls too if your dungeon is inside a castle!

1 Like

Maybe add some chains and the like i love the brick wall texturing!

Here maybe you’ll like to see an update to it :slight_smile:
https://gyazo.com/061d8195f0817f211bc8f6e5e8767c9f

1 Like