Feedback for this limestone outcrop

I used some free rock meshes to create those cliffs,i am going to use them in a much larger map,this is just a little prototype i made in 10 minutes. Do you think i should use those meshes or the terrain materials? also,do they look natural/real enough?

9 Likes

I really like the effect that you have achieved. You terrain looks really good indeed. I’d say, go for it: continue with your build above - it has produced a really lovely effect.

1 Like

I don’t know… for some reason it looks unnatural…

gonna search for other meshes,those are a bit too smooth for larger cliffs.

1 Like

Reminds me of a place by a cliff just beyond the outcropping of rocks, takes me to an idea of an RPG style game

1 Like

terrains good i say continue with the build in the screenshot

2 Likes

Looks good. Maybe try experimenting with different lighting to make it look more realistic.

2 Likes

Wow they look great, far better than I expected. Only thing is that the stone is in many more pieces than needed. I would suggest adding a little bigger stones to take their place so they look more bundled and organized and not just all over the place.

3 Likes

The rocks are great! I love they effect they give. I think you should keep using that style along with the roblox terrain and maybe try experimenting with different colored rocks and shapes!

1 Like