Feedback Game Icon

Hello everyone.
I’ve designed a logo for my game that’s coming out soon. a bit of feedback and response would be nice!

game logo:

Let me know what you think!

14 Likes

I am impressed! What is the game going to be about?

This game is called ‘My Fishing Company’. The name says it all, you go fishing and then buy new boats. This includes daily rewards, pets, perks (a new island you can buy for pearls) and a tuturiol.

1 Like

Yeah sorry my English is not the best.

I can’t send a video because roblox is down :disappointed_relieved:

Yes, it is very sad. Roblox has been down for over 40 hours.

Oh is it that long already. I hope they fix it soon. The game is almost done and just when the game is almost done they shut the servers down

When the game is online I will send a link so you can play it if you want to.

The only thing I’d say needs to be added are some clouds and perhaps some mist above the water. :cloud:
Some sunlight would help too since there are reflections on the ship! :motor_boat: :sunny:
But overall it look REALLY nice, good job!

WOW! When the game is out, can you please DM it to me via Forum. From the icon it looks VERYYY interesting. The shading and cartoonism. If you need any help on the game, let me know! :wink:

add more fish around the boat, right? and make the ocean fit in more because you can clearly see that the ocean ‘ends’ and that the net is outside of the ocean and is literally like coming from the end of the world. the fish doesn’t fit in (style, yes, but it just looks slapped on) and the fish also has some weird fins. you need to add more fish also
its pretty nice!!!

Seeing this honestly gives me nostalgia for some reason, it reminds me of how some stuff looked when I was younger. Like maybe 14 years ago, it looks good

for me is perfect :ok_hand:
I like perfection.

1 Like

Oke thanks every one. I will try to fix some things.

1 Like

It looks nice but I have no idea what your game is about right now. You should blur the image just a slight bit and slap some text on it with the game title. This way I can have an idea of what to expect before entering.

From what i gather its a fishing game.

Maybe add a little roblox noob avatar on the boat or caught in the net or somthn

Oke thank you. It is a fishing game like u where saying.

This is great, what did you use to make it?

1 Like

Very nice! Maybe add text just as a creative touch.

Nice Game Icon ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ