[FEEDBACK] Garage and military base

Welcome!
This topic is about a simple winged garage of a military base, however it is under development and some things may be repeated, but it is a Showcase, I hope suggestions*

11 Likes

I like the concept of the game and how everything is set up. The placement and how everything fits just goes along so well. The desert theme goes along well with the private setting you have with the military-ish type of vehicles that you added in the game. I think a couple things that you could change/add could be animated player models sitting in the garage working on the vehicles or sitting in there do some sort of activity. Remove the cactus plants off the rock and and spread it out some more, add a convoy on the road to go with the military style vibe.

2 Likes

There’s a couple small things that I would change. The first thing I would change is the variety of the cactus’s. They seem to all be the same exact model, simply rotating them so they’re not facing the same direction would help. As said in the post above I would also remove the cactus’s off the rocks. Lastly I’m a little bit confused on why there are two Tesla superchargers standing right next to one of the buildings. I don’t quite see a use for them based off the other pictures and they look a bit odd just standing there. Apart from that I like it a lot!

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your suggestions, I will take them into account and I am glad that you liked it

2 Likes

This is an extremely detailed build which I love, you can tell you put the effort in. Here are some suggestions that you can do.

Consider in this area to implement less of a flat land type feel, in my eyes everything looks realistic till you hit the ground. Which is why I feel if you work with smooth terrain to give it a realistic look with bumps and such it will look better.

The garage I really dont have any problem with except the fact that the lighting is for sure a bit too dark, consider adding in some panel lights on top.

That’s about it though, your vehicles and planes seem to be really well made.

3 Likes

Ok, Thanks for your suggestion and aswner :wink:

2 Likes

I agree with making a more natural and less flat terrain. You could also add smaller rocks around the desert and maybe some smaller plants, like bushes or smaller cactuses, to add more detail. I also noticed how you put cacti on the huge rocks which isn’t really realistic as big ones like that can’t usually grow on rocks, not that it matters much it’s just something I saw.

2 Likes

Right off the bat, I would change the variety of cacti shown. They look like the same model, and maybe you could put dead trees, or fruits growing from the cacti as well.

1 Like