[FEEDBACK] GFX Pizzeria

Hello, today I came to show you a GFX I made, it didn’t turn out the way I wanted because the rendering bugged and the lighting was too strong, I intend to improve and make a V2 of this GFX…

Comment what you think and give me tips on how I can improve :wink:

2 Likes

way too grainy
charrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1 Like

Honestly, if I could rate it, it would be 7.5/10, Heres the reason:

1. Like @GrandExostylx said above, it is way too grainy
  2. The watermark is so unbarable, make it more transparent or just remove it entirely

Don’t get upset with me as I would take it as good criticism.

(Reply back to me if you have anything else you want me to say)

3 Likes

yeah 2nd points true, the lighting on far right is way too high exposure too.

1 Like

Just realised that, that makes it look too bright…

1 Like

Hello @Sra_Pizza, The image looks excellent aside from some minor details listed below:

1. The image is way too grainy. when working with something like blender you need to take your time. The longer you wait on the render the better it will look! Although if your looking for a grain aesthetic, I would suggest you use photoshop to add a slight blur manually.
  2. I do really like the sunlight seeping into the room like that, although to add effect I would suggest adding more orange colors rather than green. This way your color pallet is set to more warm-like colors without breaking the illusion, it is fall season after all making it a great time to add details like such.
  3. Watermarks: A watermark when used correctly can add a copywriter to an image, although when plastering this watermark all over the screen it takes away from the emersion…

Although despite these items: Overall I would rate this a 6½ - 10

1 Like