[feedback] hospital

I’m working on a hospital for my game and I feel like its kinda empty.
(I specialize in programming but I am trying to get better at building for my game.)

What should I add?
And is there anything I should change?

Thank you! :slight_smile:

14 Likes

The Hospital looks amazing! It has great detail and looks of it are great, as well as the graphics and design is nice. I guess you could add Trash Bins in like a corner of the room or pathway, and maybe some plants to show some more detail to it.

Nice job! :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:
I appreciate your complements and I will be adding to it!

2 Likes

This is an amazing build, @chima95. I guess you could add a venting machine or something. Otherwise, amazing build, man. I’m looking forward to seeing more of your builds.

2 Likes

I would say try to randomize the bricks rather than use the same ammount in the same place ( No Offence), other than that, it looks really good! I love your low-poly style, keep up the good work :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you for replying!
I will take your advice :slight_smile:

1 Like

The hospital looks amazing, It has a lot of details and the it looks great as well the graphics and the design, you should add trash bins and plants like that in the hallway. Great job and I hope you get more stuff in the future and good luck!

1 Like

This is a really nice build, the only things I would suggest would be adding more plants, benches/ chairs, trashcans, etc, but over all really nice build!

1 Like

This looks great! To make the halls less empty I guess you could add some chairs, trash cans, or plants. Great build though

1 Like

Alright, thank you! :slight_smile:

I will make sure to do so! :slight_smile: (30chars)

Hospital - Great
Detail - Is to be seen and does exist

You can add plants, benches, maybe hospital beds or tables, TVs and more!

1 Like

I see you’re going with a cartoony style.

• I’d advise changing some of the interior colors to something more natural.
• You wouldn’t see those windows in a hospital, those can be easily remade to look more realistic.

Overall, it’s okay.

1 Like

Alright, thank you for the advice
I will be sure to fix it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would change the wall’s color to white for building purposes.

Quite an excellent build! To make it feel less empty, I recommend adding props here and there to make it feel more authentic.

I recommend adding vending machines, potted plants and gurneys next to walls here and there. You could also add TVs and more chairs to sit on. Aside from that, can’t say much else

1 Like

Hi there,

I do love low poly builds and this build of a hospital has come out very nicely.

Possible make the chairs to table a different colour on the right hand side behind the pole.
This would give it more of a pop to the build. Aswell has maybe having some items on the table. Because detail is what people appreciate.

Good job
Keep building😄

1 Like