[Feedback!] How did I do?!

Hello! I made this and yes this is a reference of @Codite’s logo, Planet Hoppers! I was so bored I decided to do this! How did I do and how could I improve here is my portfolio if you want to check it out! [CLOSED] iTzEmail | Text Logo Designer

Planet Legends2

5 Likes

It’s a pretty good looking logos. The only thing I personally would change are the stripes.

2 Likes

I like it a lot except the back color is too similar to the Legends word color. Over all good work, John.

3 Likes

I do agree! Thanks for the feedback

i really like it.
one thig i would say is that it looks like the squigles were put decidedly randomly and not with a “science”
other than that,
this looks like a top notch professional logo.

( one way to do the squigles mathamatically, would be to create a bevel heatmap, and see where edge corners might refelect.)

Than you! Yeah I really didnt know where to put them I put them randomly on there.

1 Like

Add some gears like Earth’s model, or other any planet.

This is a pretty nice logo however, I’d much rather give it more variation/feel. It looks like every other type of good cartoony looking logo however, it doesn’t stand out from them alot. A noticable similar patterns of adding stripes, then a shine using white, curved text, and a little dropshadow to add depth.

You can try and make it stand out from other logo designs by (though this will take some learning) learning 3d modeling in blender to create 3d logos or dimensions, adding some images you made yourself, and etc. Even adding a sort of glow could make it stand out more from the rest.

I usually never find the need to hire somebody to create a logo however, If I were to hire somebody to create one, I would want it to stand out from the rest if it got onto the front page, giving it difference, and making people want to click on it rather than ignore it.

You can also make this logo more special by having planets with “add” layer effect to give it a blending effect on the text. Or you can add more shadows or stars behind the text on the black part to give it a “planet/space” feel.

Logos also help convey the message of the game or thing they’re using/playing. Make sure it sends the message easily and simply across. Take for example Jailbreak’s logo, it has a red and blue light with cop like feel vibes, giving it the message of being about jail and of course- breaking out and escaping cops.

Adopt me!'s logo, although simple, still conveys the message of being cartoony yet fun with the rounded edges. Another good example would be Piggy and their bloody logo splattered. It gives it a horror sense and message that yes, its pigs wanting to essentially murder you.

However, its not always neccessary to follow some rules but, it will mostly and defintley give you guide tips to improving and creating better logos. Try stepping out of your comfort zone and see what you can conjure up, continue deving, gl :+1:

2 Likes