Feedback I Ui art

Hey, I just got started making ui tonight just because it was something fun I wanted to try out and here it is

8 Likes

not that hard as it took me less than an hour just messing around :stuck_out_tongue:

I think the snow on the to is messy

1 Like

The padding is quite horrible, make sure the shop button is aligned in the middle along the the white boxes and make sure the scroll bar is on the right.

1 Like

hey! looks amazing, i like the shadows and the colors… but i have some recomendations:

• make the snom more uniform, aka less random

• put the slider more to the right side, there a blank space there

1 Like

Great start! Can you also import it into Roblox Studio too?

1 Like

You definitely have a really good start to UI Design, I have a couple of critiques you may consider applying to this UI in the future.

• The snow on top of the UI can have more shading I feel around it to really enhance its depth.

• If I am correct the actual block is an iceberg and it would be really cool instead of having it kinda like a straight square to instead do some raged edges around so it’s not all uniform.

• The buttons its self can use a bit more depth in my opinion and you might want to consider instead of a plain button to integrate it with the theme.

Again these are just some of my opinions, you have a great start to UI design!

1 Like

Yeah I’m pretty sure I can

(30 characters)