[FEEDBACK] I would love to hear your feedback on my newest 2D artwork

Hello everyone! I’m banana8950 and I would love to hear your feedback on my newest 2D piece of art! I am currently building a Roblox commissions portfolio and would love to hear what you guys think. Here is the artwork:

Thank you for your time!

7 Likes

One thing that it’s really important is the work put into it. As i can see there was no copy and paste of a model from somewhere so that’s a good point,
Another thing, your art would work extremely well for a Group Profile Picture. If you want a game thumbnail you should make a more detailed head/avatar .
Keep up the good work ! :heart:

2 Likes

Its really great for a start, the background is a bit messy, though. I love what you did with the fade color in the feathers, although the rest of the valk does seem a bit… bulky.

1 Like

Yes, this was based off of a UGC accessory called the “Feathered War Helm”, which does seem to be a bit bulkier than the Valk series. I made sure to put that detail in, although it might be a bit too bulky… As for the background, I went for a messy plaid style, it might have been pulled off a bit too messy too… Overall, thank you for your feedback and time! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you for your advice and praise, I will take this into consideration! :heart:

1 Like

I would say it’s not bad there is room for improvement,.I would say the feathers on the valkyrie helm should be more detailed with a patten on the feathers, as well as the shading is really light and should be more darken or intense. The backgeound is too simple and not straight like what your going for I would suggest straighten the lines darken the background so the head icon pops out more! Add some details to the head like a face, eyebrows, etc. Overall you did a nice job, have a good day! :smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the advice, I will keep this in mind for my next drawing. Your input was really helpful in my improvement! :heart: