[FEEDBACK] Iceberg Adventure

Hello! and welcome to my Iceberg Adventure game, I have been creating it for a few weeks and sincerely I have already made a breakthrough, so I would like your comments, criticisms and suggestions
This game will be about exploring the frozen map, apart from doing snowmobile races, working in the wooden factory to distribute to the different points of the map, and finding treasures of frozen kings apart from eating ice cream, in short, it’s everything, then I will give more images of how development is progressing with my team

(ADVANCES)

10 Likes

Look amazing! Would love to go on a adventure to Iceberg! Honestly, I think your waterfall need to be more improvement and more details, it’s kinda disturbing me. That’s my opinion!

7 Likes

Ok, Thank you for your suggestion :smiley:

3 Likes

Nice Job, i like your project, because it’s so beatifull :clap:

2 Likes

This is very excellent! I don’t see anything that needs changed. Keep up the good work.

3 Likes

I like it, although I do not like the emojis on the label.

1 Like

So what would you suggest putting? I create models in blender or simply with the blocks

2 Likes

Looks cool. Don’t have anything else to say! It’s just amazing!

2 Likes

The game looks really good I cant wait to play it

2 Likes

This looks really good, I don’t see anything that should be changed, and how long has this taken you to make?

2 Likes

4 weeks with My team :smiley: thanks

1 Like

Game looks really solid, i’d love to check it out whenever possible.

2 Likes

Your creations are getting sick day-by-day. And as always nothing to improve because this creation is insane for me.

2 Likes