[FEEDBACK] I'm a new GFX artist, please give feedback!

Introduction :wave:

Since just 1-2 months ago I started making GFX for my friends. After talking to a fellow GFX artist, I’ve decided to open commissions. I’d like some feedback on my art! Icons are from flaticon.

I want to know what you think, how it could be better, and the price range you think it deserves.

Showcase :mag:

To view more, go here:

6 Likes

Honestly, there’s nothing to complain about here. I really think both graphics are stuning! However, for your “Mintys Cafe” graphic, I think a gradient or striped background would give it a bit more pop. Apart from that, really nice!

6 Likes

First of all maybe start learning to create your own icons: Checklist - Free files and folders icons

2 Likes

@Zenlights Like this?

1 Like

I don’t make icons, that’s why my GFX are cheap compared to others who use flaticon and charge hundreds.

1 Like

I don’t really think people who want GFX would want an asset not created by the one they commissioned. I know I wouldn’t. I would also suggest you add that you add this to the top of your post to let those who would commission you that you didn’t create the icons.

1 Like

People suggested to me that I use the icons, so I use them. Also, I will add that, thank you for telling me.

Woah, looks good :+1:
30 charssssss

1 Like