[FEEDBACK] Japanese Build

So here is my attempt at making some low-poly builds.

Would love feedback on anything else I could do for atmosphere and such!

55 Likes

Hello, I see you have a very interesting Japanese Build!
The architecture to be honest, really looks similar to an original house in Japan!
I appreciate the way you designed the house because you really gave it interesting detail about Japanese-style houses!
The way I see this build of yours will really be appreciated especially if a player or user really loved to visit Japan!
Hope you keep building such fascinating builds!

5 Likes

Thanks a ton! I really appreciate it.

I like the design and texture of it! The nature along with the Japanese houses looks lot more of Japan, and it feels as well. The lighting gives off a nice look with the outside.

Nice work! :+1:

5 Likes

I love the style that you are using. Are you using blender or studio for this?

3 Likes

Both. I use a combination of blender and studio, however I mostly use studio. If the object contains geometry I cannot make in studio, (disregarding the CSG system), I make it in blender.

2 Likes

Alright, I would add some terrain, and some trees. It looks amazing ngl.

2 Likes

100% amazing and stunning. This is really so stunning to look at and you did a lot of care into making this build.

However, one :pinching_hand: tiny itty bitty thing with me, which isn’t really an issue and doesn’t change the build too much, but the bamboo doesn’t look like bamboo to me. (Assuming it’s bamboo, if it’s a plant then I’m not sure what plant it’s supposed to be.)

Typically bamboo have these little ridges in them. It gives them their iconic look! While I understand the aesthetic is solid colors - removing these little lines things all together kind of makes it look more like a tall growing plant and not bamboo (again, I’m only assuming it’s supposed to be bamboo. If it’s not, then discard these comments!)

4 Likes

Yeah, I agree. I’ll definitely change that. Thanks!

2 Likes

This is a nice design you’ve made it looks great, you should add some more detail to the area like finish it up so it could look more detailed overall I genuinely like this little scene here.

Your Japanese build looks amazing, I like the different details you added to the builds I can see you put a lot of hard work into it overall I feel like it’s messing some terrain and a road you could definitely try adding some trees, bushes, plants and more depending if you’re just practicing I mean, if its for like a showcase or for yourself then that is fine, I would try to expand it more by adding more buildings if you plan on making a little showcase out of this.

However i do have one more thing that I’ll recommend adding something in the background of the build, you should add some lighting to the build and make it seem as it’s in a forest. By adding trees, some nice sun rays, anything that will give this build a peaceful relaxing feel to it.

Anyways, fantastic job.

3 Likes

Amazing job! If you didn’t mention this was your first low-poly build, i wouldn’t think you just started.

2 Likes

Really like your texturing in the loading screen

Well done :+1:

1 Like

wow this is amazing, i suggest giving the lighting a little more attention

2 Likes

It looks really great! Well done

1 Like

Amazing build! Keep doing what you love and im sure youll reach places.

1 Like

This is stunning, I honestly can’t wait to play your game. :star_struck:

1 Like

Woah that looks really cool and epic, I’m bad with low-poly builds so seeing this is really cool and this might inspire me to work on some more artwork builds. I can’t find anything that would need improvements, It’s short and sweet. I love it

1 Like

Woah. That is all I can say about this. This looks so good, I look forward to playing this. (plus, the character selection background looks so good.)

1 Like

Better than anything I could ever build.

1 Like

DAME I LOVE IT. I love how the lights match the house. If you put the lights a different color it would not match the house. I am impressed good job. :grinning:

1 Like